Skip to content
- 2017 – Volunteer Judge, National History Day Regional Competition, Athens, GA.
- 2016 – Advanced Placement U.S. History exam grader.
- 2014-present – Administrator and primary contributor to the blog, Southern Highlander (thesouthernhighlander.org), which explores the environmental and natural history of Appalachia.
- June-July, 2015 – Intern, T.R.R. Cobb House, an antebellum museum in Athens, Ga. Wrote lesson plans for elementary students and developed programs on antebellum southern gardens.
- May 2015 – Member, Steering Committee for the planning and organization of the annual Society of Appalachian Historians Conference.
- 2014-2015 – Organizer and member, Appalachian Reading Group at the University of Georgia.
- 2014-2016 – Mentor, beginning graduate students at UGA.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: